- Splice or tap up to 8 conductors
- Available in purple, green, white and black
- Retrofit aluminum to copper connections
- Variable conductor sizes per port
- Largest conductor range in the industry
- Conductor range: 6-18 AWG, 6-14 FLEX
- Listed Installations: AL/AL, AL/CU, CU/CU
- UL Certified for power 486A/B and grounding 467
- Runs on average 35°F cooler than leading twist-on connectors
- Secureness strength 2.5 times higher than leading twist-ons
- Connector rated for 90°C, 300 volts
- Insulated cover rated to 105°C
- Flammability Rating: V-2
Precaution: DO NOT put Copper and Aluminum conductors in the same port.
© 2020 ILSCO. All Rights Reserved.
Splice & Tap Connectors
Why MAC Block?
MAC Block vs. Competition
|Possible Applications 1|